Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shit that Bothers Me

So today i am going to write my blog about shit that bothers me. If you are one of the six or seven people that read this, dont do any of these things around me because it bothers me

1) If you have a blackberry and I have blackberry dont fucking text me. Hate that shit

2) When you open a cheese single while **** and you accidentally east the plastic wrapping (happens more on white than yellow)

3) the Keurig machine makes the coffee too hot

4) People who insist on breaking when the light is green

5)Ariana Michaloutsos

6) When I put my pants on and they dont fit

7) If you send an email with a read receipt, and someone reads it and doesnt answer.

8) Not having meatloaf on Tuesdays

9) Having to get up an pee in the middle of the night

10) My boss

11) Slow internet connections that obstruct "me time"

12) Shitting in the office and walking out and having someone else or boss in there

13) People who lift with improper form

14) Spilling coffee on my shirt first thing in the morning.

15) People who respond to stories with either "really" "no way" or "you've got to be kidding me" but mean it and actually like want an explanation.

16) People who say "what" pause, and then respond to you.

17) Being behind a slow walker

18) People in Stamford who smoke a black and mild at a restaurants.. like come on

19) jajajaja instead of hahahaha

20) Bananas with brown spots

21) spinach

22) The fact that no one actually reads this

No comments: