Thursday, June 24, 2010

Alive at Five

So today marks the first concert of the annual live at five summer series. I will be attending. Now for those of you who read this blog not named Kelly or Kim,this means shits gonna be fucking bananas. Im talking hotel bans, overturned tents, uprooted street signs, whole nine. Actually not really. I have matured as a young flourishing adult, and have every intention of staying under control throughout the event.

Anyway. so what the fuck else is up. Really long tennis match, Italy is out of the world cup, and I invented a new type of shitting int he office. I call it "Remove your S before you S". I believe it is much More comfortable to take your dress shit off before you sit down, especially when you have a tie. This eliminates the chance of any shirt and or tie to seat contact. I love office shits. I mean its like 15 minutes of uninterrupted you time.

O and props to the duuuds ballin out this morning. Gonna get real big errr Thursday morning with them, and bring my hibernating abdominal muscles to fruition in some time. gotta stop with those mid night eats though. I mean for no reason I got out of bed around 2 and had a plate of chocolate cake. I mean lloyd banks said get the cake ***** but not sure that's what he had in mind. Anyway time to go get bombed and piss off my girlfriend.

Stay thirsty friends.

Crack

No comments: