Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ode to the Keurig Coffee Man and other Awesome Inventions

Tired and sleepy in search of energy
where do I go, to the energy tree
I dont have one of those by me
My eyes are closing, this means I cant see
I walk down the floor, down the hall I mean
and i stumble upon Mr Keurig.. and his coffee machine
I ask Mr Keurig if he likes Charlie Scheen
He looks befuddled, wonders aloud "what do you mean"
He hands me a cup full of hot steamy Joe
THEN IM BACK LICKETY SPLIT.. HEY WHAT DO YOU KNOW
Mr Keurig.. I proclaimed in a real loud voice
the people of America.. they have a choice
they have a choice to vote, a choice to look and listen
they have a choice to step forth and emerge their kitchen
with fresh hot coffee and a croissant to spare
i say there is awesome shit...everywhere.
From the magic bullet to clap on lights
to etch a sketch, and the old Light Bright
To wireless internet
and cell phones that do anything
and plato and putty
and even pink silly string
there is awesome shit all around
just dont forget to look up and down

Crack

No comments: