Friday, August 20, 2010

An Ode To Larry Goober



"They call me big meech"
"Larry Goober"
"Eatin Lunch"
"Not eatin tuna"
"One Sandwich"
"One spread"
"Taste Real Good"
"With some Wonder Bread"

Coming from a kid who always need husky sized pants in grammar school Goober was the shit. Pictured above if I did this correctly, this jar plus one spoon plus 4:30 power ranger time after school and I was set man. Kids fucking riding their bikes to the park and shit,, nah i dont need um. I just would post up with goober and go num nums till mom came and said i was going to spoil my appetite, which at the time was ver unlikely to happen.

So its been sometime since my last blog and I do sincerely apologize. Like the Gremlin's jerry curl, i feel that this blog is something that grows on you after sometime of seeing it in action. Like a flower blossoming in the early morning, or Hurb Grover suckling the morning dew after he wakes up after a night of ambien and nyquil.

So spent last weekend DTS and let me declare that there is no better vacation spot int the world. Alot of fairfield hurbs and hurbettes talk up the boogy hamptons as the spot to be, but i disagree yessiree. DTS has it all. Great food, scantily dressed women, boardwalks, clubs, bars, and fried cheese balls.

Anyway have to do some work work now so ill check back in with ya later.

And no one talk to Mike Gorman today. He is soooooo hungover

No comments: